Just as we are building up to MWC – Mobile World Congress – 2018, we have another new leak regarding Nokia 7 Plus. HMD Global has already promised us with an exciting MWC show from their side but as they haven’t specificied anything, a lot of rumors are coming in declaring what is to be revealed. The latest rumor comes in the form of Nokia 7 Plus, HMD Global’s first potential 18:9 smartphone. As we saw in 2017, a lot of brands are now focusing on cutting the extra bezels surrounding the main screen. Unfortunately, HMD Global didn’t jump on that wagon last year but in 2018, it is eager to do so. Read ahead to find more leaked and rumored specs regarding Nokia 7 Plus.
In the leaked chinese launch posters, Nokia 7 Plus has its highlight 18:9, 6 inch display with Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box and a promised update to Android 8.1 Oreo right after. Further, the phone is crafted from aluminium and also features an intriguing dual Camera setup for optical zoom. We have listed the leaked posters as well as the specs for the Nokia 7 Plus right ahead.
Nokia 7 Plus Leaked Specifications:
Here the specifications we gathered directly from the leaked posters in China for Nokia 7 Plus from HMD Global.
- Camera: 12MP + 13 MP, ZEISS, 2X optical zoom, 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, Dual PD all pixel focus, Nokia Pro Mode app, Bothie
- Screen: 6 inch, 18:9 ratio, Full HD +
- Processor: Snapdragon 660, Adreno 512 GP
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB storage expandable up to 128 GB with MicroSD
- Connections: USB-C
- Operating System: Android 8.0 out of the box, upgrade to 8.1 promised.
- Charging Capability: Fast charging
Nokia 7 Plus Leaked Flyers (China) Gallery:
What do you think of this phone? Is this something you are looking forward to? Reach to us in the comments below.